Platinum's manchester united 4-3-3 fm14

so after much tweeking i finaly finished my tactics V5 i kinda made this by accident as i was making a contain tactic which i skiped half my season with (by accident) and it played very well made some tweeks so its more attacking hope you all enjoy it and hope it works for you. with this i won the charity shield, epl, fa cup and champions league in my 1st season

first off this tactic uses no wingers i find uniteds wingers are below par to replace them with decent wingers would cost millions and quite frankly united dont have the money, zaha/januzaj are far to young for the fist team aswell. anyway i sold all wingers bar januzaj and zaha. i retrained januzaj as a striker to be my replacement trequartista and loan zaha out in the hope to get more money for him in future.

before you sell any players speak to the board and ask for a increase in revenue% they should put it from 30% to 45%
recommended sighings
robert lewandowski 20mil
david alaba 30mil
morgan schneiderlin 10mil

i leave all training/match prep to my assistant he seems do a pretty good enough job

league/fixture screenshots
View attachment 445557
View attachment 445554View attachment 445555View attachment 446481View attachment 445556
tactics screen shots

set pieces: these are from a FM 12 tactic i created not sure how well they work on this as i skiped most the season so they may need improvement

player roles/shouts now these are somewhat interchangeable in the AF posistion you can have a poacher in the trequartista position you could have a DLF, CF ect the only roles i recommend you leave are the BBM

well thats all i can think of if you have any questions feel free to ask also ALL feedback is welcome good or bad also could you rate the thread

thanks

working progress will finish tomorrow

Last edited:
rooney 32 in 51 games (played him as advance playmaker quite abit aswell)
rvp 25 in 45 games
welbeck 10 in 15 games
hernandez 10 in 20 games
kagawa chipped in 9 from 33 games

Mate can you post a screenshot of the rest of the shouts being used the tactics keep making my Football Manager 2014 freeze

uploaded another screenshot for you will you let me know how you get on? training is left to my assistant coach to much effort doing all that now lol

I forgot i had an account on this site but i remembered it just to write something for this tactic.I was so frustrated I've tried lots of tactics in the new manager none of them working consistently.This one here is by far the best of all out there.I am on a 20 match unbeaten run and going.Maybe not great at possesion but very nice attacking flowing football pleasant in the eye.Try it an you wont be sorry.

I forgot i had an account on this site but i remembered it just to write something for this tactic.I was so frustrated I've tried lots of tactics in the new manager none of them working consistently.This one here is by far the best of all out there.I am on a 20 match unbeaten run and going.Maybe not great at possesion but very nice attacking flowing football pleasant in the eye.Try it an you wont be sorry.

thanks for the feedback happy to see it worked for you. ive tested the tactic with other teams and it seems to work for them aswell all i recommend is selling ALL the wingers and buying a decent poacher or advance foward i went robert lewandowski. im going to rework the forum abit soon upload screen shots of it working with other teams

In my first season using this tactic I wasn't sold to be honest. I had loads of shots, but only a few on target and also conceded 30+. But I still won the league by 10 points. In my second season, having raided Soton for Shaw, Clyne (bought in the 2nd season), and Schneiderlin, as well as buying barkley. I also have berahino and trained Januzaj as a Trequartista in a Striker position, after 13 prem games, i have won 13 scored 35 and conceded 6. My passing is consistent, but I have tweaked this tactic slightly.

But overall, with the right coaches, and right players, this tactic is great!!

Back