player ability

• Thread starter Thread starter jax4625
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2K

jax4625

Reaction score
hello everyone, just wanted some of your views on player ability.
now if you have a programme like fm genie, it can tell you all the players current ability and potential ability, now everytime you start a new game they are often different, i checked this by starting a new arsenal game many times and alot of the players have different potential ability at the start of the game, with this is mind how can we recomend our fav players on sites like these when they on every game there different??? sometimes jack wilshire has the potential ability of 188 and sometimes its 156, i no that it comes down to other factors like attributes, hidden attributes and personality but surely there not as important as the players actual ability. i guess what im asking is, what is more important, a players actual ability or hes attributes?

just another quick one, on genie scout etc, you can find out a players rating in certain positions, e.g fabregas 82% CM, how important is this rating, if fabregas had that rating but someone with less ability and lesser attributes had 85% CM, which one would you use???

Back