Player asking price - Which scout attribute?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jay_Toso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

Jay_Toso

Reaction score
Hello there.

I've been wondering, since I personally don't mind the "judging player ability" attribute (as I do it myself), what I use the scout for is mainly the potential thing and, specially, the asking price/wage demands (also interest in transfer and work permit).

The judging player ability and potential are pretty much straight forward, as is the work permit availability (not subject to speculation).

But when it comes down to accuracy on the price/wage demands and even interest in transfer, is there any attribute (even hidden ones) that come into play and influence?

It would change the game for me, as I would prefer the scouts that are more accurate in speculating prices than the ones with judging player ability.

PS.: does judging player ability influence the reports containing hidden attributes (ie, accurately describing you of the player's consistency or injury proneness)?

0 replies...
I really thought this would be relevant, even a game changer (specially in smaller teams).

anyway, i found out there are two hidden attributes that might influence the price range: business and buying players.

anyone knows anything at all about any of this?

Dunno my chief scout is pretty accurate. He has 19 judge current and 19 judge potential.
Basically the low range of the purchase estimate is if you give a lot back in clauses, the high range is when you want to give less in clauses.

For example if you're willing to give loanback, and say 50% of sell on profit clause, you can buy the player for less. If you offer say 20% of profit clause, and won't/can't do a loanback expect to pay more in the middle or high end of the estimate.

Also if you haggle, ie slowly negotiate the deal over a period of several days, you can usually get a slightly better price then if you use suggest button to get to the final bargained price.

Back