Player Blending

• Thread starter Thread starter RossM96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

RossM96

Reaction score
Looked around for a while and could not find any threads about player blending/gelling. Im having trouble
blending my squad as i have bought 7 new players. A lot of people say that time will do it and i know that.
However, does anyone know any ways that help to help players blend quicker ? Thanks in advance :)

Not sure mate but i really hope in the next fm they include some blending activities like a team meal or a night out, it would really add to the game imo, dunno what you guys think?

not really many ways to increase it. keep morale high, and play them together a lot, as that will create partneships and lead to players favouring each other. for example rooney agruero both have each as favourite personell, maicon and ferdinand. also good player interaction make you their favoured person which helps with blending.

I usually sign 4-5 players in the offseason and avoid signing in the midseason(unless I instruct the transfer to go through at the end of the season). In the preseason I schedule around a dozen preseason games. Mostly against powderpuff opponents I can smash and a couple against equal level talent teams. You get 12 subs so everyone gets one half of every match. Also I schedule one or two friendlies during the international break for those that don't have international duty against my U18's

By the time the 3 or 4th match of the competitive season rolls around I find my assistant reports that "morale couldn't be any higher" and "the players have developed and excellent understanding". Also never withdraw players from international duty. Give them 1/2 a game instructions but never ever withdraw them.

Mind you it takes a little longer if you sign someone from say Brazil or Japan who doesn't speak English to blend in as you would expect IRL

well if you want blend you team well pay attention to the squads personality e.g determined , loyal , ambitious , if you get players that have the same personality there more likely to play well together

Back