Player boost since the new patch !!??

marksmithlfc

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a player boost in Attributes and stars since the new patch ?
I have I'm third season in with Liverpool and Sterling Henderson and sturridge and Co have all gone back upto 4-5 stars but in my game earlier today they were mostly 3 stars , I wont moan as i thinks its brilliant i just dominate even more now ! :D

Has anyone else had a player boost in Attributes and stars since the new patch ?
I have I'm third season in with Liverpool and Sterling Henderson and sturridge and Co have all gone back upto 4-5 stars but in my game earlier today they were mostly 3 stars , I wont moan as i thinks its brilliant i just dominate even more now ! :D

Stars are just down to your coaches, assistant though so they might not have had any changes to the attributes.

Ok so really they star system means nothing , its just an Opinion then !!??

yeah pretty much, its just a rating that your staff give the players. You could have a 5 star player in League 2...

Boost in CA/PA won't carry on to an old save. You'd have to start a new game to get any database changes.

As for the star ratings, I noticed the same: Suddenly some of my players were rated higher than before. But star ratings are only your assistant's rating of your players compared to your own squad. In addition, the boost in star rating I experienced only lasted for a couple days in-game. After a few days the ratings were back to how they were before.

Boost in CA/PA won't carry on to an old save. You'd have to start a new game to get any database changes.

As for the star ratings, I noticed the same: Suddenly some of my players were rated higher than before. But star ratings are only your assistant's rating of your players compared to your own squad. In addition, the boost in star rating I experienced only lasted for a couple days in-game. After a few days the ratings were back to how they were before.

So why would that be then ? what has changed ?

So why would that be then ? what has changed ?

Don't know, it doesn't say anything in the update notes about such changes. But give it a few days (of ingame time) and see if it doesn't change back, like it did for me.

But in any case, the players' attributes/skills haven't changed. If anything has changed, it's to do with coaches' ratings of players.

Back