Player clauses

• Thread starter Thread starter Lostass
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Lostass

Reaction score
If I bought a player with clause, which says, that I must pay some money to the team after 50 league games, and later sold the player, when he didn't reach these league games in my team, would the clause still be active and I would have to pay the money after he played remaining games for other team(s) ?

the clause is if he played 50 games for your team.

That particular clause is a safe guard for you. If the player is rubbish or keeps getting hurt and you sell him or let him go, you would not have wasted significant money on him. But if he is a quality player and gets to 50 games, the team you bought him from gets rightful compensation.

When I'm signing backup players, I usually add x money for x games clause. Because I know either he is not going to play 50 games in the club, or going to get sold. So I promise them ridiculous amounts of money, that way I can make them accept my offer.

When I'm signing backup players, I usually add x money for x games clause. Because I know either he is not going to play 50 games in the club, or going to get sold. So I promise them ridiculous amounts of money, that way I can make them accept my offer.
problem with that is if u are a small club and dont have the promised cash...then the transfer wont go through.

Of course. But if you have the money, just don't want to use it, then it's good way.

Back