tommo9320

Reaction score
Hi new user here!

I have been a keen FM player since the early days but started to get frustrated by an element on FM's previous as well as 16.

Managing my club Manchester City & winning a double was a great achievement in the very first season. Sergio Aguero in particular was at his very best with 38 goals in all competitions and his winner clinched the Champions League trophy defeating Bayern Munich 1-0 in the final.

So the planning commenced for the following season only to marred by players in their last year/2 year asking obscene amounts of money for the previous seasons achievements. Pablo Zabaleta in his advancing years demanding to be the top earner at the club he has been at for 7 years, a wage of 1.2m per month. It just would not happen in real life. Any patient negotiations are cut short as despite offering higher against fees & loyalty bonuses & potential clauses the basic monthly wage will not move less than 900k making him still my highest earner at the club. Failure to meet this demand results in him leaving on a free next year.

This is happening more regularly now with others players. Surely I should not be forced into dismantle a double winning squad yearly because of ridiculous demands???

Any by help would be greatly appreciated because I love the game but this is starting to taint it for me.

Cheers