Status
Not open for further replies.

pudster

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea, in regards to editing player atrributes, as i have tried on many occasions to make a perfect player, i.e, all attributes to 20. But when I view player in game his tech ratings are abour 13? I have tried to lower them slightly trying 19/18, but still no luck.
Any ideas?

even with CA 200, you can't make one. The game does not allow you. There is a limit of attributes that can be given to each player, so you can't get past that.
You can't even make 17 all as it is not quite realistic in real life.

To give you more understanding, read this :
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/the-complete-ca-pa-thread-t48054.html

Edit : even if you use FMRTE, the game will recalculate the stats at some point in the game, and it will be reduced again to 13.

Anyone have any idea, in regards to editing player atrributes, as i have tried on many occasions to make a perfect player, i.e, all attributes to 20. But when I view player in game his tech ratings are abour 13? I have tried to lower them slightly trying 19/18, but still no luck.
Any ideas?

Just give the player 20 for the stats which are helpful to him. Eg a striker doesn't need good marking, tackling etc

Use FMRTE
I don't use it as it is cheating!

Yes we've heard that a million times... It's up to him weather he wants to use FMRTE or not

Status
Not open for further replies.