player editing

• Thread starter Thread starter tyron3100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

tyron3100

Reaction score
every time i edit a players ability he's stats return to normal (or even lower) after a few games. does anybody encounter this problem? is there a way around it? please help.

You might have ****** up the Potential Abbility and Current Abbility, mate. :)
Show us a screen of your edited player.

im very new to this and have no idea on how to upload screen shots, thanks for the fast responce, is it possible for you to give me a rough guide on how to reset or edit a players potential and current ability setting.

You'll have to re-edit and start a new game... Unless you download an In-Game editor.

You'll have to re-edit and start a new game... Unless you download an In-Game editor.
i started a new game before with tottenham just to see if the club was the reason but the problem still occured with tottenham in a new game. im not gunna lie i did tamper with the editing at first because i had no idea wat the **** to do... do u think if i remove the FMRTE from my system then re-download it this might reset all the settings.

You might have ****** up the Potential Abbility and Current Abbility, mate. :)
Show us a screen of your edited player.
okay i figured out how to load up screen shots lol... do you see anything wrong with the settings applied

I need the Editor Screenie, there might be the problem. :)

Ca and Pa need changing I think but don't know much about the editor, isnt there a freeze feature aswell?

Ca and Pa need changing I think but don't know much about the editor, isnt there a freeze feature aswell?
yh i had no idea what the freeze option did so i didnt tamper with it lol

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I need the Editor Screenie, there might be the problem. :)
dnt know wat u mean by editor screenie sorry

I dont think he would like to use Freeze considering the player he is trying to create is only 16 years old.
Also if this is the only player you would wish to create, I would suggest to use the Make Wonderkid button to randomize an acceptable result and thus making sure that your players stats doesnt drop. I dont really have that much experience with FMRTE but I would guess you have to add one CA and PA for every stat you increase by one.

I dont think he would like to use Freeze considering the player he is trying to create is only 16 years old.
Also if this is the only player you would wish to create, I would suggest to use the Make Wonderkid button to randomize an acceptable result and thus making sure that your players stats doesnt drop. I dont really have that much experience with FMRTE but I would guess you have to add one CA and PA for every stat you increase by one.
thanks for the advice, i will follow. if the problem persists i will report bk to you mate thankz

I would like to edit a player so I started with Rooney. I upgrated all his atributes up to 19 then I changed his PA to /-10/ and CA to 200 but it didn't work. In the game I started with his atributes dropped to 15 - 16. Could someone tell me if it possible to change the player's atributes to have all of them between 18-19 or even 20. Please help.

You cannot have a player with all stats that high and have them stay there as far as I'm aware, that would exceed 200 ability which is the maximum. You need to lower some of the attributes for him not to lose them over time, so take skills which aren't as important, like marking, down to 10 or below to free up some ability

thanks mate. I discovered that I would have the player with high atributes but I needed to reduce work rate and team work. Could you tell me how do they affect the player during the game? Are they important?

Back