Player FacePack

• Thread starter Thread starter FoxyCFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

FoxyCFC

Reaction score
Searched can't find one
I have download facepacks and i am using steam, everyone else is saying so through sports interactive/graphics/facepacks
I dont have that option

HELP please?

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

No-one?

If the folder isn't there, create it.

In the files here (see right column or gamme addons at the top) should be links for facepacks.

P.S. - Also this isn't a chat so give time for answers ;)

Yeh sorry just need it lol

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Also, i made graphics and facepack aswell, nothing happened, unticked skin cache too

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Right i have facepack on, but now lost the badges :S:S

Yeh sorry just need it lol

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Also, i made graphics and facepack aswell, nothing happened, unticked skin cache too

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Right i have facepack on, but now lost the badges :S:S

right make a graphics folder and put 3 sub folders in it called Faces Logos and Kits and put your logos in the logo folder and facepacks in the faces folder and it should work :)

Hover mouse over game addons and you'll see the links (unless your broswer is blocking the site's scripts)

Anyway:

Logos

Faces

Enjoy!

P.S. - The big ones are torrents, to download them you'll need a torrent client. I recommedn you utorrent (µTorrent), ask.com it for download links.

Back