Player faces - Fifa 11

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4K

Tobe2k10

It's Story Time!
Reaction score
Hey guys made this thread so people can discuss who they'd like to see have an acurate face in the game. I am one of these people who think players faces really add to the game and add to the realism. Theres nothing worse than having Mesut Ozil (a star player) looking like an average joe... or Peter Crouch looking like a lanky nobody.

Players I would like to see have well defined faces are

Anderson
Ozil
Muller
Moutinho
Witsel
Hamsik
Veloso
Ramires
Kjaer
Akinfeev
Hernandez (Chicharito)

Who would you like and does anyone have any info on who will have decent faces.

Sorry if there is alreday a thread like this.

Ribery and Ozil, I want to see if they can create an uglier character.

I'd like it so that all players looked different, rather than the lower league players all looking the same just in different kits.

Don't really care to be honest. I don't look that closely at players when I am playing...

.. I am too busy prawning! :)

Yea I think they need a heck of a lot more random faces aswell.

Omar Daley and the rest of the bradford city team ;)

Hate it when you look up a Player and their faces are practically they same as the player above:S

Can anybody post a screenie of Ozil in world cup game please?

Ribery and Ozil, I want to see if they can create an uglier character.

Not gay, but I think Ozil is good looking in a unique way.

Anyone who does call me gay would just be childish anyway, but a few girls think he looks like some old film stars, such as the one Dunc compared him too, and those stars were considered to be good looking..

Anyway, on topic, I didn't think they released player faces until closer to the release date?

Can't find any pictures of Ozil from World Cup game, he looked exactly like him though!

Not gay, but I think Ozil is good looking in a unique way.

Anyone who does call me gay would just be childish anyway, but a few girls think he looks like some old film stars, such as the one Dunc compared him too, and those stars were considered to be good looking..

Anyway, on topic, I didn't think they released player faces until closer to the release date?

Can't find any pictures of Ozil from World Cup game, he looked exactly like him though!

Haha, gay!

Seriously though, is this thread really necessary when there is a perfectly fine FIFA 11 Announced thread in the same board?

Yeah but this thread is just focusing on one aspect of the game.

Cool I just love Manager mode (Now career mode) and when I buy players I like them to look like them. So for example Ozil in a Man Utd shirt... Although from what i'm hearing maybe I wont have to buy him. I usually buy Gourcuff also so he would look kool in a Man Utd shirt.

Cheers DMF he'll be bought if not already in real life when game comes out

Back