ijustwishi

Reaction score
Okay, so...

First season with Liverpool and we've made it into the FA Cup final. I set up my team in the team selection screen and hit submit and I get a message telling me that Peter Gulacsi is injured and cannot play. Well, he is injured and he can't play. The problem is, not only is Gulasci not in my starting XI or subs, he isn't even in the senior squad. I have tried removing all starting XI players and subs and putting them back in and I have tried switching Gulasci's squad status from reserves to senior and back again. I also tried loading up an older save and ran into the same problem at the team selection screen. I really do not want to have to start over again. Any ideas? I am desperate!

only thing I can think of is holidaying. Annoyingly you wont be able to play the final, but you wont have to start over

That got me through the match! Ended up losing to Reading which I am not super happy about but as long as I don't have to start over, I am happy. Fingers crossed that it doesn't happen with my next match. Thanks so much!

Well, it's still happening apparently. You can also add on to that the fact that after just buying Mignolet, he isn't showing up in my squad. The only thing I can do is, by using the message I got confirming the deal has completed, adjust his training and read his scout report. There is the option to register him in the squad but when I click it, his name isn't listed. It's odd to me that that both of these problems are goalkeeper related.

Sounds very odd to me. Are you using any updates? Im guessing not as you just bought Mignolet.

No updates! I am playing this game on a computer my employer gave me. It has a bunch of very annoying filters that basically monitor and stop any sort of non-work programs from communicating with the internet. Anyway! I figured it out. Basically, somehow three different players were listed as sub number 2 in my squad. I am not sure how this happened but I removed all of the players listed as sub 2 and it fixed the issue. The mignolet issue was just me being an idiot and I took care of that as well.

Ah ok mate. Glad you got it fixed!

Thanks for the help! Getting replies can be a problem and even more so when you are asking for help, haha.