Player Injuries

• Thread starter Thread starter FreakDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 764

FreakDJ

Reaction score
Hello! I am currently doing a Southampton save and injuries just plagued my team at the beginning of the 2014 season.

I have a 20 year old Striker who is supposed to be a 4 1/2 star striker but is only a 2 1/2 star striker right now, but he broke his leg(lower) and is out for 6-8 months. When he comes back, should I continue to develop or stop wasting my wage bill on him and sell him?

Also through my youth intake, I have a recommended 5 start potential 16 year old ACM/ST, but he is always getting injured for various amounts of time( No long term yet, all small amounts of time ) which leads me to believe he is injury prone. Should I go on to train him up through the ranks or should I sell him too?

Thanks in advance. :)

Anyone? Help?

My boring answer would be- unless they are on high wages- to keep them in the team and train them as usuall. If they should continue getting injuried, then I would sell them.

My boring answer would be- unless they are on high wages- to keep them in the team and train them as usuall. If they should continue getting injuried, then I would sell them.
Boring or not, it helps :) Thanks.

Back