Player learning languages

• Thread starter Thread starter Thefmgod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Thefmgod

Reaction score
Hey, I manage west ham(second season) signed Wellington Nem first season, his still with me and he has not picked up the English language? He is not bad at all but I also signed Adryan who is young and would love it if he spoke fluent english

I've got them both in my Monaco game, bought at the start of season one, I'm now a couple of months into season two and just checked. They both speak French now, so I'm sure they'll pick up English soon in your game.

Different languages take different lengths of time to learn, and I'm pretty sure english is one of the harder ones.

That'd be extremely bizarre, considering that English is ranked as the second easiest major language to learn in RL. (Easiest? Spanish. Hardest? Arabic, Japanese and Chinese.)

That'd be extremely bizarre, considering that English is ranked as the second easiest major language to learn in RL. (Easiest? Spanish. Hardest? Arabic, Japanese and Chinese.)

Probably depends on where you are from though

As answer to the OP, it mostly have to do with their ability to adapt, a hidden stat. The easier they adapt AND settle in the team, the quicker they learn the language. Many South American players have a low adaptability stat so it takes longer for them.

Patience is a virtue, on my save it took Ademilson over 5 years to become fluent in english.

Probably depends on where you are from though

As answer to the OP, it mostly have to do with their ability to adapt, a hidden stat. The easier they adapt AND settle in the team, the quicker they learn the language. Many South American players have a low adaptability stat so it takes longer for them.
Thanks for replying I thought of that but how Wellington Nem plays its as if he has settled just fine but still not even basic understanding yet, if i was to get a Portuguese speaking player who also speaks English will it speed up the process?

Back