Player not good enough

• Thread starter Thread starter Jon25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

Jon25

Reaction score
In backroom advice when a member of staff tells you to remove an offer for a player because he is not good enough, do you listen? I have a good looking prospect called James Rodriguez who is also wanted by AC Milan amongst other teams and now im having second thoughts???

Always go by your instincts. I never listen to my Backroom Advice unless I agree with them.

Depends on what the member of staffs judging ability and judging potential stats are like.

Well hes got 17 for both but the player has good stats and ive seen him at juventus in other games ive played, hes only 18 so i think he will develop, its just sometimes the staff go against each other in things they say

I got told Verratti wasn't good enough for Newcastle. If they are young I generally ignore them.

Well hes got 17 for both but the player has good stats and ive seen him at juventus in other games ive played, hes only 18 so i think he will develop, its just sometimes the staff go against each other in things they say
Thats why your the manager,you make the big decisions at the end of the day.

Thanks chris, youve made my mind up cos i know verratti is quality, young players develop

I think the staff wants more of an instant impact from the signings rather than developing talent.

dont listen to them when i was inter milan i signed lacina traore only 18 and they said i should withdraw it he made 10 apperances and scored seven goals plus 5 for ivory coast

This tends to happen to me for most players under 20 except Rodwell, they don't take into account how good he will get sometimes, btw James Rodriguez is a good player you should pick him up before AC

james rodriguez is quality, just breaking into my first team in his second season doing a great job in the centre

Back