Player not showing in search results?

• Thread starter Thread starter PJS192
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 894

PJS192

Reaction score
Hi guys, needing some help.

I'm interested in signing the Ghanian wing-back Daniel Opare but for some reason when I search for him in the game there are no results. I've even tried searching for 'Daniel' but no luck. I've browsed the Standard Liege squad and he's no in there, my detail level for Europe is 'All' so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi guys, needing some help.

I'm interested in signing the Ghanian wing-back Daniel Opare but for some reason when I search for him in the game there are no results. I've even tried searching for 'Daniel' but no luck. I've browsed the Standard Liege squad and he's no in there, my detail level for Europe is 'All' so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Assuming you have got the Belgian league as playable, there is no reason who you shouldn't be able to find him. If it's view-only, then the names are all fake and greyed out. You could try have a look at the Ghanian senior national team and see if he's in there. But unless SI have made a massive blunder (which is not likely), he should be in there somewhere.

Ahh I didn't have the Belgian league as playable. I've read somewhere that changing this will only kick in at the end of the season?

Ahh I didn't have the Belgian league as playable. I've read somewhere that changing this will only kick in at the end of the season?

It will only become playable end of your current season, and even then you've not already loaded him from the start so they will probably get 'newgen' players. I could be wrong, but that's how it might go for you.

Back