Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Edwin Van Der Sar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

.:: Matt ::.

Reaction score
As Scotland have got one :P I just thought i would make one for England :) ; Self Explanotry really just vote and then reply and tell us who you picked and why ;)

Who made this list? yourself?

Why not use the actual FA player oof the year list?

Amir Zaki? are you ******** me? even his manager hates him and he has done nothing for 28 games.

Tripe.

vidic all the way has been a rock at the back for us all season and last season, may have had a blip but is returninng to his best

Who made this list? yourself?

Why not use the actual FA player oof the year list?

Amir Zaki? are you ******** me? even his manager hates him and he has done nothing for 28 games.

Tripe.

I couldn't find it :S can't you edit it and do it :)

Also who were you calling a tripe me or the post ?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Nemaja Vidic to he has been amazing in defence

I agree vidic has been brilliant but i think without rio man utd wouldnt be in such a confident position.

i have never like ferdinand to be quite frank, he's a good organiser i will give him that but vida does the work

Ryan Giggs for me. To be his age and still playing amazing every time he plays is fantastic. does not have the pace anymore but he has changed his game completly and how he has never won before is beyond me.

He is so calm on the ball aswell it's great he just does stuff as if he has all the time in the world and he is under no pressure.

steven gerrard all the way he has been amazing when he has played this season

this is bullocks, everyone who hates man utd will just vote gerrard, even tho his season is not as good as vidic, rio or giggs, but fucktards will vote gerrard

Obviously Steven Gerrard. Can tell all the F.A are Man Utd fans lol.

Looks more like the Man Utd player of the season line up with Gerrard stuck in there for a laugh.Well im choosing Rory Delap :P

im a united fan but gone for gerrard tut tut, without him united would have clearly won title already

god it annoys me when people say 'waaah its so biased towards United' etc etc...Its the players player idiots.

Ive gone for Vidic although Rio has been just as good tbh. And Giggs has been immense but I duno if he's been as key as those two.

Back