Player on international duty when noone else is?

Reaction score
Ok, so it was coming to the end of the January transfer window and I decided to splash 25m on Yann M'vila and 35m on Ganso.
Problem I have is Ganso has been unavailable for about 3 games because he's on ''International duty'' but when I hover above the date it says 'Expected to return 1.1.2015, yet my game time is 4.2.2015?
I'm starting to worry if I have just spent 35,000,000 on a great player and won't be able to play him?
Yann M'vila was fine, he's played in the last two games and been brilliant, but I'm starting to worry about Ganso.
Also, I have Felipe Anderson, Lucas Leiva and Luis Guilherme in my team who are also part of the Brazil Set-up but none of them are on international duty? Felipe Anderson is 21, Lucas is 28, Luis Guilherme is 22, Ganso is 25, so why is Ganso on international duty if none of my other brazillians are?

Note : I bought him and he was already on international duty, he didn't suddenly just go, so I don't know if he was called up, if this is a glitch/bug or what.

Any help or tips would be appreciated, thanks.

Edit: I found someone else had the same problem and it's apparently a bug, they told me you have to add manager and be the manager of the international team he's with, and remove him from the squad, and he's back in your team for selection.
Hope this helps for anyone having the same problem.

Last edited:
Back