Player Overall?

• Thread starter Thread starter craiigman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

craiigman

Reaction score
I know it's not a FM thing, and overalls based on the stats probably wouldn't be a good representation. However is there a way to see a players overall without having to go into each players stats?

I'm not sure how it would work, but similar to FIFAs? I know that overalls in FIFA mean basically nothing, but I always like them as something to go from, then look into their other stats. So FIFA is pace and thats about it.

I don't think that made sense, but anyone know of a way to get an overall in there some how?

Find the players CA, use genie scout or something else along those lines.

Its not possible as ( you say) there is no overall for any player. Naturally, you can add the star rating in the cutomized view of the players of your squad but I get the feeling that you are reefring more to players outside of your team.

The best you could get is to use the star chart which shows an overview of the players attributes in different areas of the game (E.g. technical, physical, defending, etc.).

This is found in the attributes page of a player's profile, and some skins let you put it onto the players' profile overview too :)

Back