Player Promises?! - Getting Promoted

ArsenalBobs

Reaction score
View attachment 290045

Any else had this? Amorebieta wanted to transfer to the premiership at the beginning of the season, told him the club will get promoted this season with his help. Now at the end of September he has become unhappy with the promise of being promoted not being kept?

I get this all the time. I also just had a player complain he wanted to go to Monaco, I had a talk with him and he said If I match the wages they would offer he would stay, So I gave him me 95k a week contract, two weeks later he complained that he wanted to leave for Monaco and the only thing to keep him would be a higher contract, I gave him a 115K a week 5 year deal. guess what happened less than a week later.. needless to say he is now a Monaco player!

I get this all the time. I also just had a player complain he wanted to go to Monaco, I had a talk with him and he said If I match the wages they would offer he would stay, So I gave him me 95k a week contract, two weeks later he complained that he wanted to leave for Monaco and the only thing to keep him would be a higher contract, I gave him a 115K a week 5 year deal. guess what happened less than a week later.. needless to say he is now a Monaco player!
hahaha, that's a blatant blackmailing, I sometime wish SI give an option "throw the chair to the player" in private chat dialogue

hahaha, that's a blatant blackmailing, I sometime wish SI give an option "throw the chair to the player" in private chat dialogue

I know its complete BS, some times the 'aggressive' option in conversations just doesn't quite cut it!

Back