Player quality ****** up with Dortmund

kallemannen

Reaction score
Hello there

I havent had a problem in FM with the judgement of my staff (btw, who exactly judges the player quality)
on FM so far.

But now with Dortmund, its really weird.
like, Kevin Kampl was apparently a "world class" player 2 months in the season 2014 XD He aint nowhere near that level even if he would outgrow his potential with a mile.

Götze was only a "key player for bundesliga sides" when I bought him back from Bayern.
But after a couple of months, he was rated the appropriate world class for his high CA.

So, who judges CA and PA for players in my team? Not the ones I scout, but the one who judges the player within my team

Like, I have a great youngster, serbian striker Jovic something, already a top bundesliga forward at 18 years of age.
And he is supposed to only grow like half a star more to "key player for bundesliga sides".

So I saved the game, took over barcelona and withdrew with my other manager for the dortmund job.
Then he was 3 stars, 2 black stars potential, and dortmund wanted 100 mil for him.

So who judges CA PA on players?
Basically, who should I fire?

It depends where you're seeing this info.

startin eleven, the circle rating.
And the player report in his profile
The circle rating doesn't indicate any of what you mention. It doesn't say that a player is world class or a key player for a league.

On the squad screen, PA and CA stars depend on the Assistant Manager's ability, as the column title indicates.

In the player profile, the default will be the Assistant again, but you can choose someone else while you're there.

Back