player randomly dissapeared!

• Thread starter Thread starter euanscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

euanscfc

Reaction score
Hi lads, i just loaded up fm and went to start a game in the non league as i do most the time. And a player i usually sign - cherno samba(quality!) has gone. I searched him and hes not there. I havent changed the leagues i have loaded as far as i know so i have no idea what has happened/how to get him back. Because i dont partically want to start without him if possible. Oh and before someone suggests the patch. I have signed him on the current patch more than once before. Any ideas?XD

Load up the league you normally sign him from ?
Or his nation

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while, so much hype surrounding him at one point.

his nation is gambia so you cant load that specific nation... signhim at bs level mate hes a beast!

... or he could possibly have retied, and wont be in the database anymore. :S

Check if you spelled his name right, or try going over the club he is in and search for him. If that didnt help, then you can search him trhought the FMRTE editor or Genie Scout.

I got a Cherno Samba, from Gambia in my game. 17 year old D/WB L. Funny how the exact same name and country but it's not the forward Cherno. Yea, he's no where in my game. SI must of thought he retired or something.

While writing this I started a new game. I loaded all the big countries with every league. Germany, England, Italy, Spain, Holland, France all with a large database. I also loaded Greece and Norway, all leagues. I found him. He's ready for a free transfer right at the start of the game.

I got a Cherno Samba, from Gambia in my game. 17 year old D/WB L. Funny how the exact same name and country but it's not the forward Cherno. Yea, he's no where in my game. SI must of thought he retired or something.

While writing this I started a new game. I loaded all the big countries with every league. Germany, England, Italy, Spain, Holland, France all with a large database. I also loaded Greece and Norway, all leagues. I found him. He's ready for a free transfer right at the start of the game.

i did the same and found him, any way of being able to know which leagues i need to have loaded to get him in my game mate?

if you know what nation he's from then when setting up the game, when you choose the database size go advanced and include all players from that nation.

I thought you signed him already on the current patch ? ... :P

Back