Player Ratings Going Down

• Thread starter Thread starter hibees
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

hibees

Reaction score
Hi. New to the forum and wondering if anyone can help me. At the moment I am Real Madrid manager and I have a great team but some of my players stats are going down and are concerning the coaches at training. I have hired the maximum coaches allowed all of which have very high ratings and have the best training facilities. I was wondering if players stats going down a bit is common and is there anything you can do about it. Should they not be going up? Thanks.

Hi. New to the forum and wondering if anyone can help me. At the moment I am Real Madrid manager and I have a great team but some of my players stats are going down and are concerning the coaches at training. I have hired the maximum coaches allowed all of which have very high ratings and have the best training facilities. I was wondering if players stats going down a bit is common and is there anything you can do about it. Should they not be going up? Thanks.

it depends on the ages of the players. Stats of players above the age of 29-30 will gradually begin to decrease. your younger players should have increasing stats, but they do have off months sometimes where their attributes might decrease..it's not a cause for conern, but if it continues to happen, have private chats with them about their training level and tell them you're not happy with it. Alternatively, put them on high individual training if you're too concerned.

Do you use your own training schedules? That might be a good thing to start with. I always have a private chat with them and tell them they need to do better in training if they want to stay at the club. They usually buck their ideas up. What's their work-rate and determination? That might be a factor in their training.

Thanks very much for the tips. Gylfi Sigurdsson is my latest player to have this problem at the age of 26. I didnt know that you could talk to them about their training level so that is the latest thing that I have done. Lets hope this helps. If this problem continues I will try some of the other given tips. Thanks again.

Any chance of posting a link to a good training schedule please. Think that would help a lot. Cheers.

Back