tommyd150

Reaction score
Is it just me or are players underrated in this years FM?

im looking threw teams to be....
Harry Maguire is 2.5 star last year was 4 star
James Tomkin is 2.5 star he was 3.5 last year
Matt Lowton is 2/2,5 star he was 3.5 last year

there is more of course but i just find it abit weird that they have down graded alot of players for mid table clubs.

Who are you when you start? Star ratings are only in line with your club/squad

ie. Maguire was a star player, one of the best in the Sheff squad (4) , but in the Hull squad he's not (2.5).

Pick Madrid and scout him, he'l barely get a star.

I started as Hull.West ham and a few other teams to look threw teams etc and then deicde who to be but i was Hull in fm14 and Maguire was rated very highly which is acceptable because he does look a very good CB IRL but for Hull in fm15 hes about 2.5 star potential and im really suprised at James Tomkin low report hes probably West Hams best CB atleast Deigo Poyet looks world class.

I started as Hull.West ham and a few other teams to look threw teams etc and then deicde who to be but i was Hull in fm14 and Maguire was rated very highly which is acceptable because he does look a very good CB IRL but for Hull in fm15 hes about 2.5 star potential and im really suprised at James Tomkin low report hes probably West Hams best CB atleast Deigo Poyet looks world class.

Ye,s but west ham bought Song and a few other players, putting Tomkins lower down in the ratings. His CA/PA could be the same or even higher, but with the talent they brought in, he averages out lower.

As pointed out, star ratings mean pretty much nothing.

i agree with maybe maguire but lowton should be lower he fell behind a player in hutton who lambert wanted to get rid of for 2 years so he must be bad!

Why have scouts then?

Because star ratings are relevant to your CURRENT SQUAD. They're useful, but in this regard they're entirely useless. They don't translate between games and squads.