Player regen

arsenalkid4

Reaction score
hi i changed Indonesians name to Cypria and created a new league structure and created all new teams (140 teams) and deleted all the current Indonesian people and teams.
i made everything new like city's and awards and all the rest
THE players look Asian but i want this nation to be based in ociana and look Australian and the names are also Asian i want them to be the same as Australia

How can i make the regens look Australian (European) ?????
and generate the names be European ??????

have you set the conitinent to oceania, at least set the stadium citys to a nation within the oceania continent as this is where clubs get their regens from

yeah i did that its all under Oceania and all stadiums and clubs are also

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

also i had to choose indonesia only besause they are one of the only countrys worthy or replaceing in the asian champions league and i want my clubs to play in the asian champions league

if you upload your db I can take a look and see where your going wrong

ok cool

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

how? :)

The cities of your stadiums need resetting back their original nations ie Brighton is currently set as Cypria if you change it back to England the re-gens will be English even though the Base Continent is Asia, or if its Oceania re-gens your after set all Cities to a Oceania Nation, also when you start game choose load players from oceania in custom size db settings this may help with quantity of re-gens that appear. Also holiday a few seasons to see if number of oceania re-gens increase in seasons 2 and 3.

Hope this has helped.

i will give it a go thanks and teams and places and stadiums like Brighton i made up

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

nah i tryed it th faces and names are still indonesian but i want it australian thanks for the help anyways :)

I've changed city nations and am currently testing, Players names look good in 1st season ie European just doing a holiday to see what the players look like in 2nd season will upload if successful.

ok sounds good :) i have finished it now here is the final file i just gotta fix the regen prob

hey it works i changed all the citys to australian an now there australian players :) thanks now all my hard work has payed off

i just realised that all the players are australian and not cyprian so as cyprian national team manager i had no players to choose and all the youth players are australian so there is no future for cypria :(

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

is there anything with the settings or data files i can edit to make this happen

The only thing I can suggest so you can retain oceanic re-gens and have a national team when the teams are playing in a Asian league is to Rename Australia as this nation is hard coded into the game so it does just that, if you want Australia to remain then rename Indonesia Australia.

There's a lot of other small islands in Ocenia that have national teams.

its not that they dont have National teams its that he wants a nation in Oceania playing in a League that would allow him into the Asian Champions League and still maintain Players for a national side, hence using Australia which does exactly that

i guess i have to play with th Indonesians because im Australian and i don't want to ruin Australia

Just thought of this, create or use unused teams and change Nationality to Cyprian, to make sure you get them emerging put them in a secondary or inactive league,
also in Nations information screen put year to gain nationality to 1 this will then give you players for your national side for the second season and beyond.

Back