• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

macclad

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i am currently at the start of my 2nd season with Celtic and am required to register players for the champions league, i am required to register 4 players trained by the club and 8 home grown but i dont have this many therfore cant continue any further! All my reserves have been released and i have signed new young players and i have tried regustering some of the under18's team but they are not being counted as home grown for some reason, i cant continue the ganme without registering and i have no way of being able to register what is required does anyone know what i can do????? Cheers

alternately, you can register players in your reserves or u18s to make the numbers. works pretty well ^^)

What you can do is, leave spaces for the players you can't register. For example if you need 8 players trained in Scotland and only have 6, only registering 23 out of 25 players (or whatever it is) will work.

ive tried registering under 18's and it doesnt count them for some reason. Cheers for all your help i will give it a go. Cheers again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back