Player requesting transfer...but not really?

• Thread starter Thread starter god7father
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

god7father

Reaction score
I have a young player on my team who requested a transfer...I obliged. I am still playing him as we are not in the transfer window. He is playing very well and the news articles praise him and then end off with "the player is hoping to remain at Roma" or something to that effect. I would like to keep him but the option to take him off the transfer list is grayed out and his profile say "requested transfer" So do I need to wait for him to ask me to take him off the transfer list or is that the media speculating?

Yes you need to wait for him to ask, because you granted him the request its up to him to withdraw it!! Its most likely just media-spin to be honest!! But if you keep playing him then he should stay!! try and offer him a new contract, also why did he want to be transferred??

Not getting enough first team playing time. And I didn't give in to his demands so he sulked...maybe I will transfer him LOL

If you want to keep him, just offer him a new contract...that's the best way of finding out whether a player really wants to stay at your club or not. If he doesn't enter negotiations, sell the ****** :P

Back