zaid 92

Reaction score
hey guys

i bought jovetic at the beginning of the 2014-2015 season and after coming to the close of the 2015/2016 season. so far this season he's played 17 starts scoring 9 and assisting 8.

in the 1st season he played 31 starts scored 15 and assisted 17.

it is in my mind that it could just be a wierd season player, but due to injuries and this guy fustrating me i have been using henriquez as my main striker and he's scored 17 and assisted 5 in 15 starts.

Shall i give jovetic one more season and risk henriquez's development or sell up.

Btw i'm not in need of the money either.

Thanks
Zaid

i used jovetic and he was sheit for me i sold him fpr 60 mil to barcelona but i dint know how to use him he is a pocher i used him at AF suck **** but you should give him 1 last chance i know how good he can be cause in barcelona he raped everything 1st season 32 goals.

I thinking he is more of a deep lying forward than a AF tbh :eek: Poacher? Nope he isn't a very good poacher... If you are looking for poacher, Salomon Rondon would be way way way better... If you use jovetic maybe you might wanna try a tactics with 2 strikers instead of a one top? I am not sure but you might want to give it a try XD So far I seen many success stories with jovetic and they all involve tactics that is with 2 striker XD like this you can keep jovetic and develop henriquez at the same time XD

jovetic is awesome. He's not a poacher or a af as wofthegreat says. Try a DLF/CF role. Hes a creative forword who likes to run around to 16m area and put through balls and come in the box late. Partnering him up with a fast poacher is the ideal thing i think. He did atleast great for me in this role.

i chose to give him a try but barca came in with a decent offer and used the money to put towards ronaldo. i still have four natural strikers so i still win

Jovetic was a strange one for me. There'd be games where he'd score four, assist two and just be a god, in general. But then the next game I'd be subbing him off at 50 minutes with a 5.5 rating to his name. Very good player to have for back-up and for tutoring younger talent but he shouldn't be your main man.

he was my backup for rooney. rooney consistently got me 30 goals i think so i thought i'd get a similar player to rotate him with. plus he was transfer listed at the same time

Jovetic was a pure pain in the **** for me, always getting injured and never performing.
Sold after one season.

he was solid for me first season as well but 2nd he was frustrating. too frustrating.

Thought I was the only one who found him to be utter *****, clearly not!

Thought I was the only one who found him to be utter *****, clearly not!

i wouldnt say he's **** but it's more like he wouldn't be able to play to his shubang with my tactics since i mainly play with a lone forward