Player Suspension Problem

Lou147

Reaction score
Ive started a career and one of my players was suspended from the start but I didnt mind at first cause it was only friendlies. Im now 3 games into the season and hes still suspended, anyone know if this ca be fixed or do I just have to wait? Im new to FM so please be specific if you have any advice.

Sure I answered this before - I had a similar problem with Nicky Devlin at Walsall, he was carrying a suspension from last season, but was unable to be selected for friendlies. He served the suspension on the the first league game, but Match Condition appallingly low.

If there isn't a long-term suspension in the player profile, raise it as a bug with SI.

Ive started a career and one of my players was suspended from the start but I didnt mind at first cause it was only friendlies. Im now 3 games into the season and hes still suspended, anyone know if this ca be fixed or do I just have to wait? Im new to FM so please be specific if you have any advice.
Be specific as to who the player is? There might be real life reasons for him being unavailable.