spiker

Reaction score
Wow, I'm with Man City and have a starting budget of 90mln €, but prices around:
60mln for Gilardino, 59 for Akinfeev, 64 for Marko Marin are impossible to every club...
I think SI should make a patch with configurating this values!
What do you think?

its mostly realistic tbh if a player is at a big club the club wont let them leave for cheap, esp if they are hot prospects who can improve, if you remb they said bout this in a vid about bojan, whould he leave barca ? as hes supported them all his life, and would barca allow him to leave? i think the prices are realistic mostly yeah its hard to get the best players but then look at the prices madrid paid this summer for world class players

who buzs gilardino for 60kk. thats madness!

buz keirrison from Barca or Guilherme from Dinamo Kiev and thats 10kk for each one.
or Marquinhos!

£35m for david silva is a bargain in this years games in the past had to pay up to £80m and £60m for david villa is another bargain this year and as you can go to £100m 1st budget with man utd you can get them within the 1st week

35m for Silva?? I had to pay abt 60mil for Valencia to accept the bid. add another 15-20m for villa.

I bought (sp?) Villa for £80m, modric also 80, reina 35 and some other players around 20-30mil
One friend bought Nani in Arsenal for £160mil(with monthly instalments(sp?) and some other clauses)
Well, I don't think Fiorentina will not sell Jovetic for €15mil, but in the game Viola want 60 mil?

with city i would buy toulalan, hamsik, muntari and chivu .All for only 84 M :p

the fun is to buy hot young prospects for the future who are in fact cheap in that game not like crazy,maybe throw in a big signing or two.. and who pays 160 for nani(btw reason he paid tht much was cause arsenal is in the premium league like man utd if was a spanish club wud have been a much lower price...)

hey spiker how did you get diego to fiorentina at the start of the game? hasn't he just joined juventus...?

hey spiker how did you get diego to fiorentina at the start of the game? hasn't he just joined juventus...?

No, this signature was for FM09, here it is the new - CSKA Sofia :D

I know, prices have got higher..but it's the same in real life...i bought akinfeev for £35m, as man city, which i thought was a bargain...