Player unhappy about training workload - how to reduce?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bramish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 18K

Bramish

Reaction score
I have this crop up a lot in my Team Meetings.

I generally don't pay much attention to training but this confuses me. For example I have this player at the moment and don't know what to do to stop him complaining

I generally just ignore them because the don't actually do anything about it. If their morale starts going down and disrupting the team I would probably think of selling them if they can't actually be bothered to train properly

Click on the training levels tab and reduce the workload there.

Yeah I would just decrease their Training level. How did u get the attachment to show? I'm struggling with how to do it.

Thanks

Dude, your player is called Steak....

[Just play him in matches, he should stop moaning then.. Or sell him, he looks pretty lame, tbh]

I find it happens when a player is asked to do a specific training skill like off the ball or composure etc and I just take it off and try again later!

Sell him or play him in matches. He's "unhappy with the extra training he is been asked to do" even though he's not been asked to do any extra training! So this is basicly someone who's unhappy with the situation in general, could be cured by playing first team football. Or he is just a whiner who doesn't like to train at all, and should be sold at once.

Back