Player Unhappy about training

SebastianRO

Reaction score
I know that some players can be unhappy about their training regime / workload, but this one is really strange. Denis Garmash is being unhappy because he was "recalled" to training. What is this supposed to mean and what can I do about that ?

One thing that pops to mind is if he were on leave (the "allow extended leave" feature) and you recalled him from it. Can't really think of anything else.

One thing that pops to mind is if he were on leave (the "allow extended leave" feature) and you recalled him from it. Can't really think of anything else.

No, I haven't done that. He was not on extended leave.

Very strange, just did a quick google search & the only thing that come up was this post. Very wierd indeed, guess you will just have to wait it out?

I'm surprised to find so little from a google search as well...I think I know what it means, but I don't know how to fix it.

It happens to players who play for their national sides (including youth levels). I imagine they think they should have gotten some time off training after reporting back to the club. The problem is I don't see an easy way to set this as an instruction...it would have to be very micromanaged to get every player's return date down then "Rest" them on that day. Doesn't seem like the proper solution.

Anyone got any ideas?

Did you rest them for training but you later decided against it and recall them to training? If not, then no idea what's wrong. Happens to me as well though I don't really care what triggers it because FM15 has lots of weird things happening anyway.

Back