Player unhappy after i sold key player. help?

JustinLim23

Reaction score
I'm into my second season with manchester united, and i sold Mata to get Griezmann. One of my players (Feghouli, bought in the first season), was upset that i sold Mata and demanded i strengthened the squad. I had bought Griezmann and Icardi before i sold Mata, and now he calls me a as the transfer window is closed and i used up all my budget. His morale is always abysmal and the team is ganging up on me for treating him unfairly. Any advice?

If you get the results, he'll shut up eventually.

Ehhh. usually, for a player who is upset because a key player got sold, I will reply by saying to let a young player have opportunities (best if one of your philosophy is to sign or play young players).

I got the same problem - Arsenal came in with a big bid for Emre Can which I accepted, knowing I'd already lined up his replacement (Ruben Neves) who I think is a better fit for my team. Coutinho asked me about it and I said I'd be bringing in more quality players - apparently he doesn't think Neves is a good replacement. Luckily they've only just reported back for training so I time to convince him.

Ok so here is what I done when I sold wilshere, Walcott and the ox from Arsenal in my second season. Basically a few players didn't like it. Shattered their morale. As a player with abysmal morale is basically useless in a game I had them on the bench only brining them on if my team was winning. If they got a decent rating above 7-7.5 I would them praise them for having a good game. I suggest something similar to this. It will be fixed fairly soon

Back