Player Value Glitch

• Thread starter Thread starter breon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

breon

Reaction score
Hi, I've looked round the site and others for this glitch or similar but no luck. I'm in 14/15 season with Arsenal but for some reason Frimpong, Aneke and Miguel have had all their values just gone, as in the number is just a - and teams keep bidding 0 despite me setting asking price to 5 mil with reject offers lower as the asking price goes back down. Please help as I don't want to keep rejecting the same offer nor lose them for free.

Last edited:
Idea

Contract extension. Increase loyalty bonuses on the players. Make them key players. This might not help on the value but should ensure you dont lose them for free.

Hi, I've looked round the site and others for this glitch or similar but no luck. I'm in 14/15 season with Arsenal but for some reason Frimpong, Aneke and Miguel have had all their values just gone, as in the number is just a - and teams keep bidding 0 despite me setting asking price to 5 mil with reject offers lower as the asking price goes back down. Please help as I don't want to keep rejecting the same offer nor lose them for free.

Had their contracts expired? They could be on month-to-month contracts hence why they have no value. Other than that, I've never come across it.

It is 2014 and Aneke and Miguel have contracts ending in 2016, and Frimpong's contract ends in 2018. Miguel is also blue despite not being on loan. And I don't want to sell them and have everyone bid 0 because of the value.

Have you used anything that you shouldn't have ie fmrte ?

Maybe screenies could help us think of solutions, but right now i have no idea whats up unless its just a glitch

Here is a shot showing the 3 players with no value, they have not had any major injuries or anything to make them useless and my assistant manager has 20 in both judging abilities so they aren't just worthless and as you can see on loan players shouldn't appear and Miguel who is blue named is definitely not out on loan.

View attachment 247984

Edit: Oh and no I have not use anything that affects the FM12 data at all.

What happens if you move them to the first team ?

Odd one mate lol sell them for 0 and forget about them :P

Unfortunately that seems to be the only thing i can do, they're not particularly of any use to my 1st team. I offered one a new contract and it didn't do anything neither did moving to the 1st team.

Thanks for the replies I just hope it doesn't happen to any important youngsters :P

Back