Player Value - how is it determined?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bramish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4K

Bramish

Reaction score
I have this fella (Silvestri) in my team - paid 4.5mil for him as a regen and he's easily one of the top 5 players in the Austrian league and has been for the last 3 seasons. Why's he only worth 1.5mil?

Also Crisetig - signed on a free a few seasons back but has been consistently great since - won Austrian League player of the year two years running and has 5 star ability and potential. Why only 3.5mil?

Teams such as Man City and Arsenal have been chasing them both.

Because you're in such a bad league your players will be worth less, it all depends on the attributes of the player, the team they play for, how well they have been playing, age etc..

If you're in the championship and you get promoted, your players values will go up because you're now in a better league, also.. when you buy a player, his value starts at whatever you buy him at, then if it drops it basically just puts it back to what the game thinks he should be worth, if he does well and so do you then it will go up.

That's my summary of it anyway, hope i helped.

Star valued CA and PA relative to the league your playing in. While your staff may rate your player 5 stars, a PL or Liga BBVA scout may rate the same player 3.5 stars.

Value also goes on form and whether or not that player is a regular 1st team player or a fringe player.

Back