players - 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter chappazz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

chappazz88

Reaction score
iam in 2017 and the game seems dull no decent players,no good regens,shall i start again or is my data base to small, please help

Im sure i have shortlists saved from 2017 let me check 2 mins

Yeah i had to donate for that star rofl here is the short list they are from 2015 but its not far from where u are hope it helps depends on the size of your Database what shows up mines is large

cheers mate,mine is large to just seems that there arnt any good players on my game.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

cheers mate,you may have saved my life

Its kl dude Glad to help anyone on the site as quick as i can

when i open your list mate it comes up in different laugauage,is it because my work computer doesnt have the lastest word?

? have no idea what u mean man u must be trying to open them with word pro or something lol
U need the game to view them m8
the go here C:\Documents and Settings\YOU\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Shortlists
then load up fm go into your game press f6 on your keyboard then go to shortlists click it manage shortlists import then go to the folder u put the shortlists in load them up

Sorry bud, i just thought of that, not with it today

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

all done love it

Back