Players arent moving normally in match

• Thread starter Thread starter tumppur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

tumppur

Reaction score
After I updated to 15.3 my players arent moving normally when playing a match. They are like "jesus on the cross", hands wide and there is no hand or foot movement. They do play the ball but it's pretty hard to know follow what is happening. How do I fix this? I tried changing "graphic quality" but it didnt help... The game worked perfectly yesterday!

Last edited:
clear you cahce and preferences and reload.

The fix offered here didnt help me:

Sports Interactive Community

This is really starting to **** me off. This kind of thing shouldnt happend so many months after the game is released and after many updates already! Now I cant finnish my last few games of the season, including CL semifinals.

The fix offered here didnt help me:

Sports Interactive Community

This is really starting to **** me off. This kind of thing shouldnt happend so many months after the game is released and after many updates already! Now I cant finnish my last few games of the season, including CL semifinals.

can u tell me what the fix is??

i want to try it also but i can't remember my login on that site

Got it working now after fully uninstalling steam and the game! But the game goes back to gliding Jesus' if I add the any graphic elements (facepacks or logos...). That really sucks because that's all part of the game experience. Hope SI can pinpoint better what went wrong and releases a new patch asap.

I have the exact same problem, it was funny first game but really annoying me now.

Delete the game, re-install everything. Worked for me. Or you could just use 2D highlights and pretend it's 2005, which I found surprisingly fun.

The Zombies came back but by removing (copied them to anonther folder) all the tactics from the tactic folder the problem went away.

Back