hugsy

Reaction score
Hello, im trying to understand way someone can be tutored by some players, and others dont.
So ive been doing a lot of tests and researching and couldnt find any explication for that. For example, in my squad i have a newgen 20 years MD, and i have this other 28 years old, good player, also MD. So, my newgen cant be tutored by this 28 years fella, but i have one DC and one DL that can tutor my young newgen.
I already tried changing squad status and all.
This stuff seems totally random, another example, i have a really good PL, 27 years old, and i noticed that he could tutor some other newgen, that i few days ago he couldnt. So i saved and returned to one week before, in that time he couldnt tutor this newgen. Ok, after i returned i kept playing and when i reached the same date he still couldnt tutor my newgen.

Its a bit confusing but i have no clue how this stuff works...

Some players just dont want to be tutored by certain players, bit odd

Yea, thats really odd...go figure, but anyways, i have one more question about tutoring. Does it affect any other stats other then determination and personalities? Besides of course PPM, if i have a young player with 18 determination and already professional or resolute personality do i need to tutor him? I mean, hes already will develop pretty good

I'm having a similar problem with a left back. He came into my youth set-up 4 seasons ago and was developing nicely until I started breaking him into the first team. I bought an older player in his 30s specifically to tutor him. But didn't seem to get on and his development has just stalled. I began to think he might be a dud but I checked on the scout genie and he has a PA of 180 and a CA of 118. My other youngsters are fine, but this guy, who is by far the best of the lot of them doesn't seem to be developing as fast. Can't figure out what to do with him now. Do I loan him out or try getting someone else to tutor him?

IMO tutoring is a **** shoot.

I wonder if there is a guide out there somewhere? It seems random to me, who can and cant tutor, and who can and cant be tutored. Sometiems players will say when they sign that they cant wait to learn from ***, and then wont accept a tutoring set up with that same ***.

What attributes does it affect?

What are the rules for who can tutor who, and why does the above happen and why do players with the same personality not want to work together?

I think its randomized to sort of simulate realism, as in, in real life players don't always get along as well.

Tutoring can stall development as well as create conflits within team so got to be careful with it - the important thing is to never use tutor who has lower mental stats then youngster. You might even pass on the PPMs but lower youngsters determination and professionalism , thus slowing his development.

Chelsea has arguably best tutors in PL. Terry, Lampard, Torres can provide for all your tutoring needs.

what happens to me is... I have Piqu? and Sergio Ramos both of 'em are around 26-29 years old... When I went to talk to them, i click on development, then "tutor"(or something, dunno the term in english) is grayed out it means that you can not ... there is some factor that causes this to happen?

what happens to me is... I have Piqu? and Sergio Ramos both of 'em are around 26-29 years old... When I went to talk to them, i click on development, then "tutor"(or something, dunno the term in english) is grayed out it means that you can not ... there is some factor that causes this to happen?
How old are the people you tutoring ?

I'm trying to tutor a guy with 17 years old with Pique and sergio ramos, but I cant make them do it