Players Development

• Thread starter Thread starter Gromit243
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Gromit243

Reaction score
Hi, i have just recently signed....Kyrvstov i think thats how you spell..Toprak and otemendi when do they start to develop to there main ability's i am sampdoria and i have bale & richards in def so it be hard competition any ideas when they improve ?

Varretti or Verratti when do they come to life?

it depends on how often you play them, along with the training regime. for verratti's case, he was already my star player at 19 year old for my everton team (deleted the game as i got really bored). i played him occasionally even when he was 16 and made cahill his tutor and so he improved pretty much and played him almost every game when he was 18.

it also depends on the players' potential ability and current ability as well, which can only be seen using genie scout or fmrte. if the player's current ability is close to his potential ability, he is less likely to improve a lot. playing them regularly would aid their development

What's the best training to give Verratti? Other than "use tugs" because that's the easy way.

Use Dan's?

Lol :D

Stigen how do you set his training so high? I can only have attacking on high with ball control, shooting and set pieces on medium and the rest on light (goalkeeping none).

Last edited:
Lol :D

Stigen how do you set his training so high? I can only have attacking on high with ball control, shooting and set pieces on medium and the rest on light (goalkeeping none).

well, firstly check that it is not a youth training schedule:P
then just dont put strength and aerobic too high since they take a lot of the training capasity ;)
start for example putting like i have mine, and the adjust so it fits your players:)

Back