Players diving

• Thread starter Thread starter Nik Aitken
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3K

Nik Aitken

Reaction score
One of my strikers has been carded 7 times in the first half of the season for simulation. Is there anyway to at least slow his diving down as this is getting very frustrating. (In one game he even picked up two yellows, both for diving!)

Check his PPMs. There should be one that makes him do that. Retrain him asap

I'm quite certain there is no diving PPM, but if there is he doesn't have it. Thanks though.

There is a PPM that's stay on feet or something. When i get home i will check them all and see

Is he young enough to be mentored? if so get someone with proffessional/sporting personality

There is a PPM that's stay on feet or something. When i get home i will check them all and see

That has nothing to do with diving, it is a defensive PPM which discourages him from slide tackling alot...

So no, there isn't a PPM for diving, but there is probably a hidden attribute for it (Not sure though)

There's a hidden attribute of "dirtiness", which might affect it. I'm sure it covers diving as well as ugly tackles.

So nothing can be done to combat this apart from warning or fining him when suspended?

Ah yeah. Is that the attribute I was thinking of, or is that in addition to dirtiness?

I think its the attribute you were thinking of because I often see bookings for unsportsmanlike conduct and I believe iv seen it given after diving...
---------------

and I dont think you can coach it out of them its never been a big deal for me so I never looked for a solution

and I dont think you can coach it out of them its never been a big deal for me so I never looked for a solution

Fair enough. I've already had him miss 2 games through either the 2 yellows and one for accumulated yellows, so it's quite a concern for a player who is also leading the league in goals.

How old is he? I had a player with 'Unsportsmanlike' personality who got a yellow for diving pretty much every game. He may improve as he matures (I imagine the 'Decisions' stat affects whether he'll dive when there's no chance of getting a pen), and if he's young enough you could get a more sporting player to tutor him.

let me guess... is it suarez?:) because on my lfc save he is diving ALL THE TIME

On my game Suarez got sent off for diving twice... -.-

Good thing I was in charge of the other team!

I've seen a feel people get booked for doing it, Suarez doesn't dive all that much for me it doesn't seem.
But yeah some of the higher flair/creativity players with low sportsmanship I find tend dive the most.

Back