Players don't want new contracts...Castilla & Real Madrid 'C'

• Thread starter Thread starter TheGamE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

TheGamE

Reaction score
Hi,

Some of the players' contracts are going to run out within a year. Every player that player for Castilla or Real Madrid 'C' say 'They are not interested in joining Contract Negotiations with my Club'. Now I understand 1 or 2 may say no, but why every single one. The players in R.Madrid team are fine to have negotiations but not the Castilla nor R.Madrid 'C'.

The reason I want to give some of them contracts is because they are good enough for their team, as I have disabled Contract Renewals and Sales done by their Manager.

To check if this is a bug or something player specific, I have a player promoted from U19 squad who wasn't good enough for my main team but good enough for R.Madrid 'C'. I first went to contract negotiation with him and he was willing to negotiate, so I knew he wants to stay. I send him to R.Madrid 'C', now tried the negotiation and he says ' Not Interested ' ... I don't understand.

What is going on ? and How to Fix this problem ?

Thanks.

is it possible to promote tehm to the main team, renew their contracts then demote them again?

Oh ... will do that then.

Also, why is it so complicated in FM12 the Spanish reserve teams...I mean in the older versions I remember they acted like reserve teams and I had complete control like it is in real life. I could even prefer to control the matches they played as well. It was good because when my key player would get injured I could send him to Castilla until he was match fit.

The older versions treated them as reserve teams but actually they are functional clubs. If you look down the Spanish leagues you will see them playing in them and not a reserve league.

Yes they are functional clubs but they are Reserve teams. In spain the reserve team can compete in the same league system as the First Team but cannot be promoted to the same league as the First Team.

The players movement, sales, contracts, are all handled by Real Madrid, even though there is a Manager for the reserve teams. It is in this game they seem like completely seperate club.

I tried bringing the players to main team then try and give them a contract. It is the same, they all say they are not interested.
But what is even more annoying is that, they complain for a new contract but when I want to give them 1 they say they are not interested. Please HELP

Their agent probably hates you. Check his client list and see if you notice a pattern. Do you walk away from contract talks quite a lot? That agent is unlikely to deal with you again if you do.

Back