Players feels he is not getting enough coaching attention during fitness training

Probably because you have too many players and too few fitness coaches? I currently have 1 fitness coach on each fitness category, plus 1 fitness coach on both - still the coach workload is described as high.

I keep getting this saying they are not getting enough tactical training? So signed another coach and stuck him on tactical aswell..Still moaning! My team is full of pre madonas..

Well, I was without a fitness coach for a couple days because the new ones didn't overlap properly with the old ones. A few players were unhappy, and some of them still have "unhappy with the lack of a fitness coach" even though I have 3 of them now. So it seems that these happiness information thingys stick around even when it's sorted out. Maybe give it a few days and see if it goes away.

Yea, I've been getting that regarding tactics. The only problem is I have 3 different coaches currently assigned to tactics and again its showing as High.

Tried looking for a fitness coach with better man management stats?

Well, I was without a fitness coach for a couple days because the new ones didn't overlap properly with the old ones. A few players were unhappy, and some of them still have "unhappy with the lack of a fitness coach" even though I have 3 of them now. So it seems that these happiness information thingys stick around even when it's sorted out. Maybe give it a few days and see if it goes away.

i have now 3 fitness coach still same "unhappy with the lack of a fitness coach"

i have now 3 fitness coach still same "unhappy with the lack of a fitness coach"

Like I said, give it some time and it will sort itself out. At least it did for me.

i preseason i have very high one week before season start i go to average

It's probably a bug (i have it too).
From what i've read in the official forum, SI has been informed about this and they're fixing it for the next version.

I keep having the players complain about fitness training, but I have all of the best fitness coaches. >.>

i preseason i have very high one week before season start i go to average
This isn't answering my question clearly. It has to do with the coaches' workloads. Assign more coaches to the categories and give it a couple of weeks before checking again.

Actually my bad about my previous post...
SI considered "bugged" the fm14 training workloads where... "it was almost impossible to get it off light" ...and decided to change it.

I think they have overdone it.

Solution (?)

Click "Training" --> "Coaches" --> "Ask Assistant to Assign". Unless you assign your coaches duty by yourself, this will solve the problem in couple of weeks. Hope. ;)