titchychelsea

Reaction score
im after a few tips just started with ajax got 4 mill to spend it looks like i need cheap wingers any good players i can buy with this budget?

Well I would recommend playing a narrow game with no wingers if you need to buy a few of them with 4m because its not enough.Id focus on using your key players.Eriksen,Lodeiro,Vertonghen,Van Der Wiel and Steklenburg ar all good players.

I have an Ajax save right now. I only have one lost and 3 draws in about 30+ games this season including league, Europa (I edited the team in Europa instead of CL) and Cup games. Don't worry about 1 position because Ajax is really strong compared to the rest of the Eredivisie.

I didn't do a lot of things
- Signed Oscar Wendt LB for 1.1 million. LB is a weak position. I sold Atouba for 700K and kept Anita as a young option. This is all I did in the winter because of the transfer budget
Winter
- SELL Ebeceillo. Most overrated player on FM on Ajax, there is no way he is 2.5 CA. I did a position calculator and his winger average is 5.4 and inside forward is 6.1. He is not starter material and I don't think would ever get good enough to be a good winger. He is wanted for most of the game and I sold him in the winter for about 4 million so it helps with cash inflow
- Loaned in Ji-Sung Park. He became available for me in the Jan window and I loaned him in with an option to buy when I get some cash
- Signed Lucas Piazon from San Paulo for 8 mil (4 Mil in installments). Is able to pay multiple positions. I'm play him at RW atm but can also slide up to ST and AMC (his natural position)

sergio araujo on loan from boca.. beast. 11 goals in 15 league games, and 16 in 25 overall and only 18.

Junior Stanislas - West Ham (for about £5m)
Martin Zeman - Sparta Prague (for about £1m)
Park Ji-Sung - Manchester United (for about £5.5m)
Look in the Brazilian and Argentinean league for cheap and good players, too, and pay all the fees over 48 months and you should be able to get all of them. I wouldn't recommend using wingers, though, as they will cost too much.

Or maybe play a narrow formation with wing backs, as Van Der Wiel loves to get forward? I have made this 'Total Football v.2' tactic with no wingers for Ajax, seems to work well.

Back