players for arsenal, plz help..

• Thread starter Thread starter someone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

someone

Reaction score
hallo i need one dr and one dl as backup for chlily and sagna. I have a budget about 8 milions for both of them.

you have 8 million for a rb and a lb

hmmm 4 mill each for a good back up thats going to be hard you could spend 8 mill on a player who can play both lb and rb

Try and get darijo srna pay about 7 million and 6 million over 24 months

Try Radek Sirl or Kolarov for DL. Or even better try Miguel Torres because he can play in both!

im an arsenal and when im arsenal i dont think you dont need a cover for Left Back, youve got silvestre,gibbs and vermaelan who can play Left Back. and right back youve got eboue so a young right back would probably do well. try looking at someone who can partner cesc in midfield like Vieira, Matuidi or Sissoko....

just a few ideas:)

im an arsenal and when im arsenal i dont think you dont need a cover for Left Back, youve got silvestre,gibbs and vermaelan who can play Left Back. and right back youve got eboue so a young right back would probably do well. try looking at someone who can partner cesc in midfield like Vieira, Matuidi or Sissoko....

just a few ideas:)
That is exactly what I have done with my Arsenal team and bought Vieira back, whilst still tracking Matuidi and Sissoko, possibly for the future.

Back