whats ur budget.? i think it 43m (pounds) or something like that. umm.

try getting a real good cm (hamsik, marvin martin, eriksen to name a few). eriksen is cheap, only 10m, but will take time to be good (even if he's still good) hamsik will cost around 25m+, but is worth the price. martin is the same, but just 5m cheaper than hamsik. arteta is not that great , but decent at least. rosicky is the same to. keep arsvahin , cuz in the game, he's a beast :p !!

then think of getting a rb or an LB, since santos is not really good at lb, (but keep him if u want attacking options). at some point of the game , either man city or real madrid will come after sanga. here on, its ur choice. sanga is a beast fyi, and a replacement is not far away. with sanaga going the other way, u can approach for sime vjr. or Gregory van der wiel. (sime is cheaper than gregory ;) ) but again it it better worth keep sanga. he's real soild.

for lb, u can try getting lucas digne from lille, or a more definite one like aly cissoko. the backrom staff might say u to get baines, but IMO, no, dont go for it. baines is real loyal to everton, and might cause homesick issues when he arrives. everton might ask for 30m :O ;).

sell almuia, and loan vito out. loan some reserve players, like rys muphy, afobe, and promote ryo, chamberlian, coquilan, and frimps to XI. later in to game, like near the winter transfer window, start selling squillaci, and diaby to earn money ;)

forwards : keep rvp, and chamak is ur sub striker(u can sell at cost later). chu young park is good, but i play him at the winger most of the time. gervinho should be having the LW spot for himself, while the RW is for walcott (inside forward position). get this guy, leonardo . definite stirker future for the club, together with Mbaye Niang (do it quick, cuz his price goes beserk in the speed of light :p )

if ur out of money, then persuade the board to lend some ;)

Last edited:
if it help, u can actually bid for Trevez (forget what ***** he's done IRL) to help u scored goals :p

Buy Sime Vrsaliko as your Back up RB for 3 million and he has amazing potential you cant complain.

Buy either your choice here 1 top CM i suggest either Ganso 22 mil or Marvin Martin for 23 mil the only downfall with Ganso is his natural fitness.

Buy i decent LB too alot of people say aly cissokho is the perfect choice but i got Alex Sandro Prob my worst buy so far.

With the rest of the money buy who you want to build up as you should have a good squad to work with. I just brought in a few youths to build up.

Sell all the dead wood. Diaby chamakh Bendtner Almunia etc.

Also you will get some big bids for Sagna so its up to you if you want to keep him or sell him. I sold him to Man city for 25 mil and got a regen RB who has potential to be better then sagna :)