Players for Fulham team

• Thread starter Thread starter Striker122
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Striker122

Reaction score
i've just moved to fulham with a budget of 20m from my home club Plymouth argyle and i've got rid of quite alot of players my coachs etc said id would be best to offload them, now im in pre season for 4th season and i need to find players quickly i've tried the typical players such as Marquinhos but they are asking for 20m and although he will be quality i need other players, iv put in a 4m bid for saivet as people say he becomes class, but im not sure if i should do it as my scouts dont think he will become brill, im aiming for more of a proven qual team atm, id like players with PA but prefer people who should be good enough for the prem, thanks in advance
picture.php

could try Santon from inter (not sure how expensive he would be 4th season tho) if not try and get lewandowski , geromel , danniel parejo, franco di santo from chelsea was a good buy for me , about 2mill 4th season .

nice ill look at them i doubt ill be able to get santon though norm when i look at him after the first or 2nd season hes worth 15+ :(

hmm strange santon is only worth 3.5 but inter accepted a 4m bid i think thats a bargin :)

Last edited:
your team really looks good, but i can't find a right midfielder.
probably you should look for one. :)
for example srna or guiliano

could try Santon from inter (not sure how expensive he would be 4th season tho) if not try and get lewandowski , geromel , danniel parejo, franco di santo from chelsea was a good buy for me , about 2mill 4th season .
Santon is wicked anywhere up the right side of the park. The only problem i can think of is the price. I think it would be around 12 million just for the asking price

Back