Players for League 2 and away tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter btwo5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

btwo5

Reaction score
any got a decent striker for L2 and possibly a lw or if for the left side, i have 0 transfer budget, so good loanings or free players for january transfer

ive tried many tactics away and none seem to be working for me, im getting slaughterd away, record so far bottom of league 0w 4d and 6losses

btw does anyone know why i aint unlocking steam achievements, ive scored a goal and it wont unlock

Galbraith from Hibs on loan, Maghoma from Burton will do a job up and down the left, Tonne from Norway.

Try playing a flat 4-4-2, high defensive line, quite wide, quick tempo, CBs to defend, FBs support (good crossing), one att CM one def, wingers set to attack, stcl set to target man, right to complete fwd. Fluid, attacking, press more, cautious tackling, short passing, default crossing, more roaming. Down both flanks, yes to counter att.

tick the playmaker box, but select none. Target man selected and pick the stcl, supply mixed.

No through balls for anyone except target man sometimes.

PM me with your E-mail and I'll send you the .tac file. Can't guarantee it'll work, but my Burton team is doing nicely with it. Getting goals from both forwards.

I signed Piero Mingoia from Watford on loan, 15 assists and 12 goals from left mid for me on season long loan. Got a lad called Dawkins from Spurs (i think?) as back up also who has half decent.

Billy King from Hearts might come. There are a bunch of Scottish players that will do you a treat all over the field, but sign too many and you'll upset the team chemistry. We Scots talk funny and randomly headbutt people.

Last edited:
Search for Danny radke a German striker iv got him for my aldershot save finishing of 16 and pace 17! He's played 25 scored 23 already! Joe McKee is always good at that level aswell although he's a midfielder you can re train him to striker

Back