Players for Leeds?

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

Max

Reaction score
Hey, I am one of the lucky ones who have actually been given money by the Leeds board, I have just played my 9th game of the season, I'm on Chris22's 9.4 patch with player updates. ( I don't think any Leeds players have been updated though) Anyway I just beat Southampton 5-0 at home, which even I was suprised by, so I decided to ask the board for funds, and I was amazed they said yer and gave me 3m more, screenshots below to show this incase you don't believe me. Main point of this thread is that I need a new RB, GK and a new strong CM, it's only september in my game at the moment but I figured I may aswell find my transfer targets now, I can offer around 6k in wages so any higher won't help, also I prefer young players, I've already signed Tsvetomir Todorov (spelling) who is awesome, also go Kadlec for free, so yer that's about it. Any help will definetly be thanked :) :D

Edgar Davids? Stephen Appiah? There free transfers.. I'd just get some loans in if i were you. Leeds have a decent squad to get promoted without any transfers.

CM - Stephen Gleeson (Wolves)
GK - John Ruddy on loan (Everton)
Frasier Forster on loan (Newcastle)
Owain Fon Williams (Stockport)

CM - Stephen Gleeson (Wolves)
GK - John Ruddy on loan (Everton)
Frasier Forster on loan (Newcastle)
Owain Fon Williams (Stockport)
No offence buddy, but Gleeson has absolutely no strength, and all of those keeper are worse than my current keeper xD

Back