banger93

Reaction score
Just started a new save with Luton just wondering the best players to buy for the blue square premier??
Thanks in advance

I Started with Bath not too long ago they are in BSS and Now I'm in the Championship. In my first season I signed;

Arturo ten Heuvel
Erwin Koen
Charly Jones (epic AM)
Pieter de Munnik
Yann Nsaku (Did his job then sold him when I was in league two for £2mill helped get us out of debt and signed a regen who is now wanted by mid table prem teams.)
Mark Lynch
Pieter Collen
Jordy Brands
Benjamin Buchel (He was ok only short term)
Vincent Preicard (Good striker all the way up to league two)
Jos van Nieuwstadt (Became a club legend)
Yordy van Wijk
Remon de Vries (Became a club legend)
Chinedu Vine (Promising only used as back up but never fully developed, has potential to be very good)

All on free's

Also keep your eye out for Tresor Kandol, bossed the BSP for me and my first season in League two

Thank you so much will really help :) how many seasons did it take you? And any tips?

I Started with Bath not too long ago they are in BSS and Now I'm in the Championship. In my first season I signed;

Arturo ten Heuvel
Erwin Koen
Charly Jones (epic AM)
Pieter de Munnik
Yann Nsaku (Did his job then sold him when I was in league two for £2mill helped get us out of debt and signed a regen who is now wanted by mid table prem teams.)
Mark Lynch
Pieter Collen
Jordy Brands
Yordy van Wijk
Chinedu Vine (Promising only used as back up but never fully developed, has potential to be very good)

All on free's
How large is your database that you are using?, how many nations players did load up or what leagues are using that are playable?. I've loaded all players (312,000 approx), but trouble is the game is very slow!. The players that you recommended what are their nationality, age and their positions they play?.

Arturo ten Heuvel
Erwin Koen
Charly Jones (epic AM)
Pieter de Munnik
Mark Lynch
Pieter Collen
Jordy Brands
Yordy van Wijk

All on free's

I can't find any of them... Did you untick the box aaying use real players?? I'm using a large database