Players For Macclesfield Town

• Thread starter Thread starter LFCASH007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

LFCASH007

Reaction score
I Have Just Started a new game and i am wondering who to sign.
I am looking for good free and loan signings
Any Suggestions ???
Thx

Simon Church - Reading
Mark Randall - Arsenal
Jack Colback - Sunderland
Darren Powell - Free
Seyfo Soley - Free
Ishmael Demontagnac - Free

They will solve all your problems. Get the top 3 on loan for a season and you'll almost be guaranteed promotion. You need a strong striker to hold the ball up for Church, I guess Macc already have that in Gareth Evans. Put Randall and Colback in central midfield together and give Randall a free role and boost his creative freedom. Colback has got good tackling ability, so he can drop back and help the defence while Randall pushes up the pitch.

Darren Powell is a good solid CB at League 2 level, while Seyfo Soley is a versatile defender/midfielder who plays well at CB or CM, even though his natural position is DM. Demontagnac is a great player at that level too, but get in there quickly with a high offer as when i've tried to sign him in the past for L2 and BSP teams he's gone to teams such as Preston and Watford. He plays naturally on the left wing and does really well there, but also plays well as a striker, so he's useful to have if you get lots of injuries in that position.

Hope that helped!

Mark yeates is always a sensible buy, if youve got the money same with steven smith or josh lambo or anthony gerrard

Back